Monday 29 December 2014

Getting Down To Business

30/12/14 



Hello World!

Like the hundreds of thousands of people around the world today, who have tried their hand at keeping a journal, I have discovered that the task of keeping a diary is just not for me. I’m still not sure weather it was the stack of near empty journals that fill my bookshelf or the quiet ‘ugh’ that escaped my lips when the task crossed my mind that lead me to this conclusion, but nonetheless something did. And that is why I am here today. To write a blog. But how do you go from hating diary writing to loving blog writing? I don’t know But here begins our journey, through the suffering entries where the days are empty, to the passages that tell of the times when I step outside my door into our glorious world, Here begins my blog. Full of book reviews, clothing tips, relatable posts and real- life drama that nears soap opera stage, who knows what the future holds? If you’re ready, nothing can stop us Stay fabulous Girl Radical xx

No comments:

Post a Comment