Tuesday 24 March 2015

Lush for days

Hello World!
Throwing us all the way back into last year, early December to be precise, my friends and I did a secret Santa. My SS was wonderful enough to gift me a lush gift box labeled Golden Wonder


Inside the gift is a lush bath bomb shaped like a Christmas present covered in a fine powdery golden dust. 


Here's a montage of what the bomb looked like when I put it in my bath. 








(I loved this because the bomb came with some cute little golden stars that fizzled and popped throughout the bath)



The final colour was a beautiful blue- green colour tinged with golden hughes throughout. The bath also had a scent of lemon and grass, and that luxurious warm lush smell we all love. I really enjoyed this bomb (shoutout to my secret Santa, thank you for your gift I loved it) and if you can still buy this, I reccomend it to everyone. 

If you're ready, nothing can stop us
Stay fabulous 
Girl Radical xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment