Friday 3 April 2015

Book Review: Tigers Curse Colleen Houck

Hello World!

This week, I moved house! It's a downsize slowly, but it's still a beautiful modern home and I love it!! 

So, 
For this weeks blog post, I'm recommending a new book series (I'm still thinking of a name for monthly book recommendations, but I haven't got one yet. If you have an idea, please let me know!!) 

The first series I'm recommending is called 'Tigers Curse' by Colleen Houck. It's about two Indian princes who are cursed by an opposing royal house, and a few hundred years in the future they rely on an American teenager to lift the curse and help save them. 

The first book in the series is the self titled 'Tigers Curse' 


Blurb:
The last thing Kelsey Hayes thought she’d be doing this summer was trying to break a 300-year-old Indian curse. With a mysterious white tiger named Ren. Halfway around the world. But that’s exactly what happened. Face-to-face with dark forces, spellbinding magic, and mystical worlds where nothing is what it seems, Kelsey risks everything to piece together an ancient prophecy that could break the curse forever.

My breakdown:
I really enjoyed this book because it was written incredibly well, and Ren is such an enchanting character with incredible chemistry. I really liked the plot of the story, and the way everything played out. I was always wanting to read this book, and I never wanted to put it down. You can pick this book up from most good book stores for around $12. 

Enjoy!

If you're ready, nothing can stop us
Stay fabulous, 
Girl radical xxx

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on moving house! This book looks great, I really want to get into reading again. What's your all-time favourite book? xx

    ♥ www.pinkieprim.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete