Sunday 7 June 2015

May- favourites

Hello World! 
So we have yet again come full circle, and yet another month is over! 

I have decided to make a new tradition and have decided to make a monthly favourites. Every month I will post to you guys what I have loved the most, and what I think you should try 

First edition, May! 
Item one: favourite food 

My favourite food of May is vegimite chocolate. As strange as it sounds, it actually tastes amazing and I love eating it. I hate vegimite but I adored the chocolate 

Item two: Favourite clothing item 
Winter coats. I have a coat similar too this and I absolutely adore it. It's so warm and cozy, and I wear it everywhere. Not to mention is very fashionable and in right now. 

Item three: Favourite make- up product
The revlon custom eyes natural compact. For someone like me who isn't great looking when wearing make- up, the compact is great with the natural looking colours. My favourite is the gold on the right, which gives a really natural look while still looking amazing 

Item Four: favourite drink 
Words can't express how much I love this drink. It is such a delight to drink and it tastes amazing. I highly reccomend this drink. 

Item five: favourite book
Despite having been released a while ago, I only just discovered this series and I absolutely love it (look out for a book review soon) 

Item six: favourite hair style 
So this is sort of an inverted French braid, and even if it's not the real name this is what I call it (if someone knows please tell me it's real name). This hairstyle looks great, especially if you have coloured hair, it really brings out the colour. 


So that's it for now, hope you enjoyed it, and make sure to check some of those products out, they really are amazing 

If you're ready, nothing can stop us
Stay fabulous 
Girl Radicall xxx

2 comments:

  1. Whaat...vegemite chocolate? That's so interesting!! I love the braid! xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaat...vegemite chocolate? That's so interesting!! I love the braid! xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete