Tuesday 30 June 2015

Skirts Galore

Hello World!

For this post in going to do something a little different, and I'm going to give you some tips on styling for a skirt 


I absolutely love wearing skirts, especially because you can wear them in any season, and they always look good on everyone. 

For a patterned skirt: 

For a patterned skirt like this, I would keep your clothes in a simple colour pallet that uses the colours in the skirt 
For this skirt, I would wear a grey or white shirt, and accessorise with a little splash of cool colours (blues and purples) and in winter wear solid black tights. 


For a floral skirt, I would use a denim jacket and either a white shirt, or a plain shirt in the main colour from the skirt 


Eg. Here I would use a pink or white shirt 

Shoes
For skirts I nearly always wear either boots (black or brown) or high top solid black converses. For a light skirt or fancy dress, wear roman sandals or strappy sandals to really make it look good 


There you have it! 
I hope some of these tips were handy, go forth and wear skirts :) 

If you're ready, nothing can stop us
Stay fabulous, 
Girl Radical xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment