Sunday 2 August 2015

Make your own fashion

Hello World! 

I've noticed recently that quite a lot of people have been wearing jeans with the hems rolled up to make 3/4. I decided to invest in getting a pair of these, only to discover that the cheapest ones were $40. 

I wasn't having any of this, so I took a pair of my old flare jeans, and transformed them into rolled 3/4 jeans. Flares are great because you can pick them up at any op shop or second hand store, and they are super cheap. 


Mine weren't quite this long, but make sure they are lose fitting or they won't roll properly. Once you have rolled them to your desired length, you can pin or sew them if they don't stay up. Enjoy! 


I usually style mine with a kimono and plain t- shirt or a loose fitting cotton shirt. 

I did buy this I just happened to have a photo of it in the store handy. 



And a pair of trusty black high tops and socks 


Walluh! I hope you enjoy your new outfit. Leave a comment below if you do decide to do it, or want you want to see in future posts. 

If you're ready, nothing can stop us 
Stay fabulous,
Girl Radical xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment