Saturday 29 August 2015

Planes

Hello World! 

So today I just wanted to show you some photos I took on a plane recently. I love taking photos in planes because they look incredible for one, but you can see things that you might have never seen before. If you're going on a plane I ugly recommend taking the window seat (if you don't hate heights or planes). 







Now you don't need any special camera to do this, I just used my phone (iPhone 5s). Most phones come with a brilliant camera noadays, you just have to point and shoot. 

If you're ready, nothing can stop us 

Stay fabulous, 
Girl Radical xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I love planes x

    http://vanilladrxps.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just flyed on plane two times (and one was at night) so I enjoyed seeing your pictures, they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete