Saturday 28 February 2015

Lush bath bomb

Hello World!
Throwing us back to my previous post about lush bath bombs, I have a secret to confess. 

Shamefully, I have never actually used bath bombs (I'm sorry). I got my tip from giving the bombs to friends and family, and setting the baths up for them. 
But, last night after I got home from basketball, I decided to succumb to trend, and try a bomb myself. 

Going against my tip for my first lush experience, I used a whole bomb in yellow. 
When I dropped it in the bath, the water first turned yellow 

Then, once the core of th bomb was revealed, the water turned blue. 

And finally once both the outer core and the inner core combined, it turned a lovely sea green 



Even though it does look fairly gross in this picture (I used flash), it was a really nice green. The bath also smelt AMAZING, a fresh lemon and daisy smell which was just lovely. 

After I was satisfied with my photos, I was itching to jump in, and enjoyed a nice lush bath with ravioli and a good book. 
I think I shall continue down the journey of lush, I feel deprived for never having tried this incredible brand before (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)  

If you're ready, nothing can stop us. 
Stay fabulous, 
Girl Radical xxx

Ps, here's a funny picture I found 

Enjoy :) 

5 comments:

  1. Definitely would like to try this.

    www.girlcandress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try these, I love LUSH and have even bought a lot of their products - for my friends who also love lush, HOWEVER, I've never really used their products personally, which I now find ridiculous. I need to try this! Lovely post.
    x

    http://booquepress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds and looks lovely! I love Lush! x
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the club! I adore Lush, but I only got into them properly recently when I realised how amazing the products were! I'd recommend using the bubble bars, they're my favourite!
    Love, Jessica x
    JEMBUBBLE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love there bath bombs! Some of them even have so surprise hidden inside!

    Thank you for following my blog btw.

    ★ meilijourney.blogspot.com ★

    ReplyDelete