Friday 20 February 2015

Post cyclone rain photography

Hello World!
As most of you will know by now over the past few days, Australia has been hit by cyclone Marcia and cyclone Lan. Once both cyclones had downgraded to tropical storms, it was a cue for the rain. 
And boy did it come down hard. 
For 3 days straight its just been rain, varying from heavy downpour to light dreary drizzle. I still don't understand where all the rain comes from. 
But despite what some people would lead you to believe, wet weather actually makes for a great photo opportunity, especially if you live in a property with landscaped gardens. 
I'm no flash photographer and my camera is just my average iPod camera, but I still managed to capture some amazing shots.








There you have it! That was just a couple of my favourite snaps I captured 
Hope you enjoyed :) 
If you're ready, nothing can stop us
Stay Fabulous
Girl Radical xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment