Monday 2 February 2015

Taco Tuesday: Staying Organised

Hello World!
Welcome to another addition of Taco Tuesday! This week I wanted to discuss the topic of organisation, rather how to stay organised and on top of everything. I have just started senior years at my high school, so everything becomes a lot more important now for me. The past few years I have struggled with staying organised and properly organising my time. So, this year in order to get the best grades I can, I knew something had to change. I went down to a wonderful shop called office works and purchased a stainless steel desk whiteboard. 
As you can see, I've already written some reminders down for myself. 
I loved this whiteboard because not only does it look expensive and flashy, it came with some handy magnets, a market, and some hanging tape. And the best part? It only cost $11. It can be hard to get used to using a product like this to help yourself, but a little bit of practise goes along the way, and the end result will make it all worth while. I also have a habit of forgetting small jobs or items, so this board also serves as a purpose to write these things down before I forget them. 

To all th people who suffer from similar problems to me, I highly recommend you find yourself something like this, as it really does help a lot. 

If you're ready, nothing can stop us. 
Stay Fabulous,
Girl Radical

1 comment:

  1. I had something similar when I was at uni, I wrote down my deadlines and ticked them off as I did them which made me feel better! :) Good luck! xx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete