Thursday 12 February 2015

One Direction Freakout!

Hello World!
For those of you who don't know, I'm a massive one direction fan (Niall and Harry are my favourites). 
So naturally when the boys announced they would be coming down under for their 2015 On The Road Again Tour, I had to go!
My friends and I got section A, Hot tickets, placing us around 8 rows back from the B stage (AHHHHHH). 

On the tour the boys were joined by the band McBusted
And the always incredible Samantha Jade 
The concert was everything I had hoped it would be and more and I loved it so much. For merchandise I could have got a t-shirt or a program, but rather bought a big flag to go with my one from their last tour. 

Post Concert Depression had struck hard and more than anything would I love to go back and spend all night watching my boys. I am so proud to be apart of the 1D family <3 
Here are some pics to enjoy :)




If you're ready, nothing can stop us
Stay Fabulous
Girl Radical xxx
P.S
Check out this cool watch I got for free with my ticket 

No comments:

Post a Comment