Thursday 29 January 2015

Linen!

Hello World!
If there is one thing I love to do, it's looking at bed linen. Not the under sheets that you sleep on, but rather the exotic covers that go on the top. I just love to look at them! My mum owns several different sets of bed covers, but her doona (the blanket in the cover), is a different size so I can't steal them. Up until today I owned only 3 bed covers, but, whilst waiting for mum to pick me up, I found a beautiful bed cover in big- W that was just screaming at me to buy it. And for $20 how could I say no. Beds are a feature of a bedroom after all. 
Bed cover before: 
And bed cover after: 
This is a terrible photo of the cover, as it makes them look very similar. But underneath the grey throw blanket (the lighter coloured length ways one), is a lighter patterned section that really sets them apart. If you haven't noticed, grey is my favourite colour :) Also, the stripey pillow in the front is the new one from ikea I mentioned! 

Bed linen is key in a bedroom, so when buying it stick to your colour scheme, buy pillows that match the cover, and buy something you like. It doesn't matter if other people don't like it, it's your bed and in the end you're going to be the one constantly looking at it and sleeping on it so you should like it. 

If you're ready, nothing can stop us. 
Stay fabulous, 
Girl Radical xxx
Ps. This is a photo of the new bed cover so you can see a bit better. 
Until next time :) preps to you if you got this far thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment