Friday 2 January 2015

Banging Birthday Bash

Hello World! 

So yesterday was a magical day for me, because it was my birthday! 
Yay!
I spent my special day with lots of food shopping and friends, and had an amazing high tea and dinner out on the town. 
One of the presents I received was a set of 3 Lush banger bath bombs. 
Lush is one of the best stores to buy soap and bath supplies, because they are strongly against animal testing as everyone should be, and they sell a variety of items from shower gels and hair luxuriants to bath bombs and scented body creams. 
My tip of the day, is when it comes to using your bath bombs, I find that cutting or breaking the bombs into 4 sections and using one for each bath makes them last a lot longer, in my case having 12 baths instead of 3. 
You can enjoy your lush products more if they last longer. 

I loved all my presents and my food, Thankyou to everyone who helped celebrate my birthday. Lots of love!! 
I'm back at work tomorrow too, which I'm looking forward to a lot. Where do all of you guys work? Leave a comment below and let me know :) 
If you're are ready, nothing can stop us.
Stay fabulous 
Girl Radical xxx

2 comments:

  1. Is January 1 your birthdate? Happy birthday and have a great year ahead!

    ♥ http://hazelasoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) ❤️ my birthday is on the 2/1. I live in the Southern Hemisphere so I'm probably a day ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete