Tuesday 20 January 2015

Taco Tuesday: Thankfulness

Hello World! 
Over the past couple days I have been spending quite a lot of time on YouTube, watching episodes of Worlds Strictest Parents. Whilst watching this show it really hit home about just how many people in first- world- countries don't respect what they have, and take for granted what hundreds of kids would give anything to have. 
By far one of the most important human attributes is thankfulness. We have things like water, food, power etc. right at our fingertips whenever we want it. 
Third- world- countries often have to walk hundreds of kilometres daily just to get a mere tub of water. 
We really are lucky, and no matter how hard you think your life is just remember the poor people who suffer through this everyday and remember that you have it easy. 
So, this week I am dedicating Taco Tueaday to being thankful. 
Another one of my incredible birthday presents was a small stationary set 
This came from kikki.k (in a pink and white poker-dot box), and every page in the book is titled 'today I am grateful for' followed by 3 spaces to write 3 things you're greatful for that day. 
Things like these come in handy, because when I'm older it will help me to look back on my life and remember all the wonderful things that happened to me this year, and bring back some beautful memories I am yet to make. 

To make one of these yourself, you can use things like Microsoft Word and Publisher, to design your own or Google a design and print or photocopy them. You can also do an online one, to save paper if you would rather to. 
I just find that the little things really do mean the most, and that we should be eternally greatful for the incredible things we have been given, and not complain about the things we don't have. If everyone could be more positive we would all lead happier lives. 
If you're ready, nothing can stop us. 
Stay fabulous, 
Girl Online xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment