Friday 23 January 2015

Lunch Time Treats

Hello World!
Today I went on an adventure with my parents driving around our wonderful city on a day trip. Whilst driving around the suburbs, we stumbled upon a small chocolate bar and decided to check it out. 
And boy am I glad we did! 
The restaurant was small, situated in a round food court, with outside access, and a rather quiet place despite the noisy food court just outside. It was decorated with beautiful hand painted artworks, and other jungle themed things. 
My parents and I were heading to ikea for lunch, so we weren't having proper meals there. Instead we got a serving of Dutch pancakes, an Italian dark chocolate hot chocolate, caramel Belgium chocolate hot chocolate and my drink, a tim-tam choc Shake which I absolutely adored. 
All in all it was an incredible day and I highly recommend the restaurant to everyone. I finished the day with some salt and pepper squid from ikea and a few new cushions that I shall be posting the pictures of soon. Thanks to my parents for taking me <3 
If you're ready, nothing can stop us
Stay fabulous, 
Girl Radical xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment